Friday 9 March 2012

Current collection

So I've taken some pictures of what I currently have, so that I can see my "starting point" and also hopefully be able to chart my progress as I get more and more of the stuff I've listed! There's not that much so far, a good deal of Gamecube games but not so many NES or SNES, and I've not bothered picturing consoles or loose carts, so here we go!

NES




Not pictured are a fair few loose carts.


SNES/N64



Not pictured are a fair few loose carts and Another World.

GBA



Not pictured, once again, are a good deal of loose carts. Picture is a bit squashed but click on it and you should see it properly!


Gamecube




So that's most of my Nintendo collection so far, with hopefully more to come eventually. I didn't bother with my consoles, or newer titles such as Wii and 3DS, so there is a bit more not pictured :)

No comments:

Post a Comment