Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve

Well, I did end up winning a Neo Geo Pocket Color, but it was a different auction!

Looking forward to getting it and playing it but it won't arrive til the beginning of January, ach well. If anyone knows any decent games for it I should be getting, drop me a line. It comes with Sonic, Metal Slug and some baseball game. What I'm not looking forward to is working 9-6 tomorrow, but I'll live. Christmas Day should be good, bit of turkey and probably a couple of CDs, maybe a wee book or two, and of course, a tradition of mine, getting a stand-up DVD and watching it on Christmas Day night. It's usually Billy Connolly but he hasn't had a DVD in a while, but he does this year so it can be back to proper tradition!

Boxing Day shouldn't be too shabby either, more turkey and if all is well then a bit of football too. I don't really get excited about Christmas or anything but the turkey dinners can't be beat!

Here's a wee picture of my boxed SNES games, for the hell of it:



Not pictured is my big box Super Metroid, doesn't fit on that shelf, you might have to click on it too to see it all properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment