Monday 27 December 2010

Should probably be kept away from eBay

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Mine was fairly decent, delicious turkey dinner two days in a row isn't something I'm going to complain about! I got a lot of CDs, couple of DVDs and smelly stuff, sweets and other things. Here's a picture of some of the CDs:



I've been going a bit eBay mad, bidding on a fair few things and making offers here and there, if I win everything I'll be a couple of hundred down easy, oh well. It'll be worth it to get all those new old-games and shit ;) If I win any, I'll take pics and post up on here.

Looking forward to getting my Neo Geo Pocket Color but it won't be for a good week and a half at least, thanks to the complete lack of post this time of year. Think there's only 3 days of post coming in the next week or so, and there hasn't been any since Friday! Be looking forward to normal service resuming after the New Year.

Speaking of the New Year, I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do for it. Could just go to the pub but I'd rather not, but it might be the only option, don't know of anyone who's having a house party or anything.

Oh well, wish me luck on my eBay travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment